Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JET, The secret of treasure research ITW1 part 2

Question: people are worried by the actual economical situation, and would like to receive your Inner Happiness Energies, and find out how you can be these energies regardless of what your everyday life troubles ?

As you all, I have problems, I am not different. But I do not undergo the stress of the problem.
These problems, I accept them. As all good fire element type, I get angry, and then the bellows falls... And I calm down. So the stress doesn't touch me. I remain in serenity. The problem is still there, but not the stress. The problem stays on its own. I refuse it, or rather its my natural state.

People are adamant on there emotions, they hold on to there past.
As a matter of fact, for stress to hit you, present needs to become a past.
If you get a very bad news, like if your father died, you stress. But after a while, if you still remain in that stress, it is indeed the past ! It can last 1 day, 10 years, all your life !
It is normal to get angry and to suffer a bit at the beginning, but after, and as soon as possible you need to get rid of that.
The problem still is - death, rupture... - but it's all in the past. And you live in the present moment.

I have the same problems as you, we can not do anything about it, so let the problems live by themselves.

In the same world, I live in a different way, without escaping from the world.

JET transmitted his Inner Happiness Energies, to the whole earth, all the human beings, animals, vegetals, and minerals.



No comments: