Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JET, A new incredible faculty ITW2 part 2

When I was in Vichy, I made my friend Sylvie live some concrete experiences that will interest people for their life in the material world, it will be good if she tells you about it during the next session in Dourdan on august 19-21.

And I revealed a new secret :
Divine Providence gave me another faculty. I have the ability to make use of the telluric energies from one place and transport them to put them somewhere else. Not to uproot them, but to send them at the other end of the world or to someone.
For example, to someone who's lacking energy and who is of the Earth Element.
But you need to be careful, it is GOOD to use telluric energies for EARTH ELEMENT people, they will need it if they don't feel good, BUT NOT for people of Air, Fire or Water Elements.
We can use it for other purposes, ask for it and I'll make some demonstrations.

I also explained another secret on woman when the man stops the relationship and leaves her (or vice versa).
I explained the trap in which one mustn't fall. But you all or almost all fall in it, and the person who left the relationship is not responsible for that. This is unknown from the public, and I will explain it during next session to everybody.
People are gonna understand why they carried on suffering sometimes fo years after being dumped. This is because without knowing it, they put themselves in a situation one should avoid. I am not talking about something psychological, but a situation of material territory. This has NEVER been told before.

We can not avoid problems, the day we do, it is when we call us cadavers ! So no one is in a rush for that.
I will also reveal during the next session the secret that allows me, whatever the problem I'm confronted to, to get annoyed for a little while before it gets over and will never come back.
Otherwise we never get out of it. We are nourished, not by the problem - which isn't a problem anymore -, but by the stress of it. That's the link with the problem, and that is what is feeding you...
I will reveal how not to let the stress touch you.

When you are searching for treasures, always think that at the base of every legend there are always truths. Also think to battles areas, it is logical that treasures were hidden in the surroundings at that time.

Good Luck

No comments: