Thursday, October 4, 2012

Almost impossible to describe this feeling ...


"I went to last Saturday Energy Chance, Jet was present. It's always stronger when he is there in person.
I went for a walk, and then I returned to the Tuileries garden in the afternoon, and there I felt something that I had already experienced before, but only in his presence : a surge in the kidneys, a fantastic energy, I didn't had any effort to do to walk, it is as if my kidneys had become autonomous motors. This with an incredible lightness : I could not feel the weight of my body.
It is almost impossible to describe this feeling with words, it's so incomprehensible... I can feel it physically and yet nothing touches me physically.

If Jet is able to make us live that, he is capable of many other things that have greatly improved my life, especially on a psychic level, therefore on professional, friendly and physical levels as well.
Thank you so much."

Manu testified on vostemoignages.com

No comments: