Sunday, October 21, 2012

An amazing weekend !


"An amazing weekend in terms of efficiency and simplicity !
Why do complicated when you can make it simple ?
Jet showed us and many people gave evidence about positive changes in their lives since they apply to the letter the Jet's advice.
The unlimited power of the daily compliment strengthens self confidence and puts our ego to mute !
Jet made ​​me live an immobilization after a few steps and then an acceleration of the movement: this is the first time and I was able to appreciated the inner changes that have taken place in me.
Something was released and the movement has accelerated in my cells.
Everything was vibrating in my body ! Jet has opened several notes of music and melodies that have increased our potential for harmony, joy, and inner goodness.
We leave this seminar with tools in gold to create abundance in all areas !
Thank you 1000 x Jet !"

No comments: