Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thank you Jet for having touched me in the heart...


"Since I go to Dourdan, I have experienced this w-e like the most joyful but also the most shaking due to Jet's revelations.
He confronts us with ourselves with so much love that I was able to become aware of my mistakes, my limits ... without guilt.
Even better : filled with love, joy, strength, willpower and all the gifts of this weekend. I dared to express my opinion, say no, call into question some established thing in my life, daring new projects ...
Also I have the happiness to see the internal changes materialize outside in my family and professional life.
The Monday after the weekend, it was a whirlwind of change, a little uncomfortable. Situation where Jet's words are worth Gold : have faith, have fun :-) and long live life !
Thank you Jet for having touched me in the heart. "

to read others, vostemoignages.com

No comments: