Sunday, October 28, 2012

" You are lucky ! "


"With Jet it is More Luck. e.g.: losing your mobile phone android in an unlikely place, at the end of nowhere, place where does not pass anyone, on a floor covered with dead leaves and recover it.

Yesterday, I lost my phone on an unexpected trip to the vicinity of an mini castle, under the rain and in freezing cold, in a tiny lost village in Flanders.
In this village, nobody, and even less in this place where we engaged on muddy paths.
I realize when returning to my apartment by the sea, half an hour away from there, that I could not found my phone.
We made a call to it, someone responded and told us where she was, in a small village just as lost as the first one. Luckily, I had taken with me my GPS to prevent it from being stolen in my car at home in Brussels.
However, the battery life is low. We arrived at the location given by the person just as my GPS went off.
The person was part of a group of cyclists who was making a tour in the region, which justifies her presence in the vicinity of the castle.

On seeing me she said " You're lucky ! I first thought it was a dead leaf but I wanted to make sure ", I smiled and gave thanks, thanking Jet and my guardian angel :-)) )) "

Written by Veronique on the site vostemoignages.com

No comments: