Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I follow the advice of "lucky" Jet


I follow the advice of "lucky" Jet (this is how I call him !) Because I had the chance to meet him 10 years ago - one should celebrate !
Even with the difficulties of life with a small "l" (the obscure) I feel carried away by Life with a capital "L" (the light...) and everything is lighter ... you just need to decide and will to act on his advice, live .....
Then the reflex of looking, thinking, acting POSITIVE grows even if one makes mistakes or gets wrong (from - to -!) It becomes positive ....
And when I request a relief of pain I notice improvements in people including me in regard to these people ...
What a luck !
Thank you ... to the messenger, THANK YOU LIFE...!"

Jacqueline has used the free site soulagementdesmaux.com

No comments: