Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What a wonderful investment to attend this seminar!


Valentine wrote on vostemoignages.com

"I 've attended to Dourdan seminar this weekend.
I am sublimated, more than delighted to have made the journey from abroad to live this experience.
I came to the seminar because my mood drops became very difficult to live and I did not know anymore what to do with my life and myself.
What a wonderful investment to attend this seminar !
I could not have find better to rejuvenate me and regain the zest for life that I had lost for months, even years, in such a short time !
I came out light, full of life, positive and ready for a new start in my life.
This is thanks to the powerful energies that JET made ​​us live, as well as his state of mind that makes you want to live life to the fullest.
What a joy to feel good, full, happy.

Thank you JET and life, and I recommend to everyone to come and live a seminar !"

No comments: