Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Benefit from the energy of the letter i ...


"As many I received an SMS telling us that JET would be present at the Tuileries this day.
It is always a pleasure to see him because his humor and detachment on things do me good.
I was very fortunate to receive the energies of the letter i that is in my name (JET explained that this is related to first and last name as a whole and that it makes us benefit from a karmic lightening)
Instantly, I felt straightened up, "elevated", then after moving aside from the group, I felt the expansion from all sides in an unlimited way, with a feeling of well being.
Then when I got home new ideas have emerged.
Jet intends to make more people benefit from it during Christmas seminar : book your weekend !
A big thank you to JET for his generosity"

Read on vostemoignages.com

No comments: