Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I received the void of the Buddha !


"Since Saturday, July 6, 2013, at 5:25pm, I'm immersed in the Void of the Buddha.

Having not studied anything in particular, to live the VOID of the BUDDHA was for me one more marvel offered by John Edward Tang.
Yet, at the announcement of what JET was about to achieve, a vibration of joy echoed in myself as if this news had been awaited for a very long time.

Surprised by this sudden and internal joy, I let it happened.
And I got into the Void of the Buddha as announced by Jet : a royal instant calm, unspeakable.
I no longer think. The mind has stopped.


In concret terms, for you to understand better what I live :
My impression is that I was "turned inside out", like a glove, and cleaned up, emptied of COMPLETELY EVERYTHING. Raked, swept, purified and cleared in the depths. And from the highest. Understand that nothing touches me. All the good things are in a reinforcement phase. Faith, trust, joy, common sense, serenity, wisdom ... changes in inner energies ... Normal, I'm empty ... of Void.

In fact it is much more than I thought.
Already one month that I live and breathe this VOID of the Buddha.
A deep and wide Void, very wide. I realize my incredible luck.
Fortunate to live what was open and enabled thanks to Great Beings such as Buddha and today reopened and transmitted by JET.


Beyond that in the Void of the of the Buddha there is no form. The sensations are limitlessness, unity, certainly out of time and space.
I lack nothing. It is as if I already had everything. I mean I do not feel any lack.

In this Void so high, so wide, huge, unlimited, I put good things to start EVERYTHING again.

I take the Void of the of Buddha as a total REVIVAL.


In addition, my conscience is not the same.
The field of consciousness is broader.
No emotion touches me. I do mean NO emotion.
As if everything was already measured in advance. The good measure is there.

I multiplied my daily actions by 3 ... What took me one hour before is done now in no time.
I knew about my pace of life and creations. I knew my potential.
Nothing to compare.

I do things right away as a professional. What I have to solve founds its solution quickly.


Intuition, this beautiful Intuition has also developed.

I have NO MORE QUESTION, none.
I'm really indifferent to everything, while remaining hearty.

I now live what comes naturally to myself : I live in the moment, immersed in the Self.
I live, thanks to Jet, the Unity.
And surprisingly, it seems a natural state.

In this new state of peacefulness immeasurable, I discover new levels.
Levels to be discovered which I will testify on in a few weeks.

Know that I am chewing this state, this Void of the Buddha, every day, in my life, in action.

I thank you JET for this gift, thousand times expected, priceless gift.

To experience this today, without any study on my part, quietly without effort is unheard of.

By being just there, at the right time, close to Jet, thanks to Jet.
I feel and I live FINALLY what I AM.
It is simply great !
thank you"

You've read the testimony of an artist, painter, who received the "Void of the Buddha" thanks to JET.

No comments: