Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I remain "flabbergasted" by this new state of mind ...


"Everyone talks about the present moment, however, to live it fully in conscience, it's a different story !

With Jet, it's entirely possible. Yes, this seminar PLUS asked me a lot of REST and I still requests some as the process initiated by Jet continues perennially ... (it's my belief)

I have a greater presence, more self-confidence, a state of detachment, of joyful spirit, more transparent (it's amazing how I'm light) and especially how I feel lighter and more joyful.

I feel in harmony with myself and everyone else.


You'll laugh but, I feel integrated, I feel at home everywhere, even within myself.

Life experiences find their own solutions. I cling to nothing.
I just do what needs to be done, nothing more. Without thinking.
Everything slides as water on a window glass.
No emotion has put me off. It's great to live like this.

I am all changed internally. Comes into me only good things.
My thoughts are much clearer. Besides, I have a lot less.

To experience this presence, this moment with a quiet conscience, peacefuly.
This state allows me to be faster, more pro.


This more dynamic society demands more subtle and brighter reactions. In the state which I was put in by Jet, it's possible.

Therefore, everything is better around me, as if everything was already well selected, sorted. I have let go.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND that only ACTION liberates.
I thought I had already understood that. I remain flabbergasted by this new state of mind. It's so beautiful to stay calm and confident while detached from everything.

And what if I'm wrong?
Jet thank you for this new way of living."

One of the participants of the week in Rodez.


No comments: