Friday, August 9, 2013

Meet Jet is a "Must" and an opportunity to change your life for good !


"This seminar was so powerful that my physical body has had a bit of difficulty in assimilating it ! Muscle stiffness, tiredness.
But what is striking is the inner calm that I live day after day.
My mental radio has softened, I'm happier, more attentive to the little pleasures of life. I'm happy to be where I am.
And things go more smoothly in my professional life, with more detachment.

Jet gives us, without counting, real gems : what to say about living the state of Buddha ?
We are everything and nothing does matter, I have never experienced such a state of fullness !
My life could have ended there, without problem !


The Broad Vision allows you to live a widening of your horizon with a real detachment and all of that without any effort !

The experience of our state after "death" : joy and serenity again. What a gift ! Of what permanently removes our fear of death.

And throughout the seminar beads, Jet offers us tools for life that greatly facilitate the way.

Jet advised us to have as bedside book "All equal in the ego" and to open a page at random : it's amazing how the book's message is better understood since Rodez.


Oh my, it is true that Jet has removed our old neurons for us and put some brand new ones instead, all beautiful ! Have I become smarter ?

I can only strongly advise all those who have not had the opportunity to come to Rodez, to come on the 23, 24 and 25 of August at Dourdan !
Do not miss your chance !

Meet Jet is a must and an opportunity to change your life for good ! 
Thank you very much for all Jet ! "

Thus testifies Émilie, following the 9 days of Rodez


No comments: