Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Incredible, I was getting smaller !


They relate their experiences lived with the water element in the swimming pool, 
thanks to JET, during the summer seminar.


  • For the experience in the pool with the undines and the water element, although the pool was heated, when Jet transmuted the Water, I got very cold, it was hard to stay in there... When coming out I clearly felt the rebalancing of the Water element, I was getting smaller, incredible !
  • With the water transmuted, I believe I have never been so cold in my life, I had the extraordinary feeling that my body was regenerating.
  • A feeling of fullness and harmony has invaded me.
  • Harmonization for life  with the WATER element ! So with money, life (since water is life).
  • The experience in the swimming pool was very strong. When Jet has transmuted the water, my whole body was shaking and I could not stop it. Shortly after I cried, and something new happened, I did not try to analyze it. Then I felt calmer and lighter.
  • The start with the water element brought me rigor, I felt cleansed of my negativities.
  • I lived in consciousness the Water element, then the Earth element. The lightening by the water element is very nice, when coming back on earth, the density gave me the sensation of shrinking.
  • It's spectacular in a few minutes my Water element was transmuted.
  • A great moment of love and sweetness and of full consciousness that is the highlight of my day.
  • I was floating on my back, I could have stayed for hours...
  • Harmonization of the 4 elements and strengthening of the Electromagnetism by the Water and Earth, simply unique in the world.
  • Through this exercise the 4 elements are purified, balanced and harmonized. Therefore social success, and healing on three planes (mental, emotional and physical)



No comments: