Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What an amazing and overwhelming experience ... / ...


"24 hours by the clock for a fresh look.
I regularly attend Jet's seminars with each time more enchantment and understanding. As one of the lucky ones who have experienced the unimaginable Plus seminar of this summer in Rodez, I never thought I'd go to Dourdan this end of august. So many extraordinary and immeasurable things received overthere were still to assimilate.
And yet, I woke up on Friday with the determination to join Jet. The night had inspired me. It was obvious.
The family organization has put itself in place without me having to find a solution, but anyway nothing and no one could have stopped me. After 4 hours of driving, I arrived at Belambra. It was Friday, 11pm.
Yesterday, Saturday, I came home at the same time. Just 24 hours, a single day but what a crucial day ... The revelations, secrets and experiences that I've had were exactly what I was looking for.

Here is the strongest :
Jet removed the three karmas of the room and then, as for an another person, he made me stand up and put them back. What an amazing and overwhelming experience. I was crying, breathless, lost control.
Immediately, he removed them again. I had to go out take some air, and was now crying with gratitude and kneeled down to give thanks as I measured for the first time what it meant and represented energetically. What a realization.

Today my face is different, my eyes have changed, they are quieter, softer, and amazingly the sadness (I was always told that I had the look of a sad clown) has left them.
I got up at 7am, tidied the house (believe me, I'm a late riser and tidying is not my strong point).
It's Sunday and croissants are ready for my family still asleep.
My husband got up and said, "your eyes are weird" ... ;-)
Jet I send you my infinite gratitude.

I love you! "

Veronique, participant of the "Jetisime" 3 days, in Dourdan


No comments: