Thursday, August 8, 2013

You want to deprive yourself of all this ?? ME NEVER !!


"I had senses that this 2013 summer seminar was going to be a Unique moment in my life. JET had announced it and it was beyond my expectations !

I lived, in all conscience, what all human beings have been seeking since the dawn of time : to really rejuvenate from the inside, to de-somatize many pains, to FINALLY get to know your true inner God, to live the state of the Buddha, to know the energy state at the time of my death, to run with an inner strength that moves my body at speeds impossible to reach by myself, to have a renewed capacity of neurons, to be immersed in transmuted water with amazing properties ...


JET had never been as far and accurate than during this seminar ! I recorded over 50 highlights that I had not lived with him, not to mention the relentless and so powerful revelations to put into action on a daily basis in my life ... The advice from JET, when applied give amazing real results.

JET is the embodied dream of numerous researchers since the dawn of time, and most importantly he PROVES IT LIVE during his seminars.

The 2013 vintage was beyond my dreams because right out of the seminar, the beneficial events have accelerated at an incredible speed : meeting new clients, realization of contracts completely unexpected, unforeseen money earnings, sudden understanding of situations that were unclear so far, increase of my energy power and of the impact of my words on my surroundings, situations suddenly unlocked, heightened vitality, etc etc ...

You want to deprive yourself of all this ?? ME NEVER !!


So YES I thank Life for being able to access it in complete freedom and as a personal choice.
I have some Luck for having been there at Rodez in 2013, I am aware of it and I am willing to keep on saying it and sharing it as more and more people want to meet this person Oh how beneficial and unconventional who is called JET !"

Jean-Michel, participating in the Inimitable summer seminar 2013 in Rodez


No comments: